As anticipated: when I gave artists an opportunity to tell their stories about everyone’s favorite subject, people had a lot to say.
This might be my favorite issue so far. Contributors went pretty far out there. I love that.
March’s theme will be “It’s Not What It Looks Like”. I expect costumes, mistakes, and poorly-concealed lies.
- Professional Demeanor by Jonathan Harford
- Fit by Dan Kalafus
- When Fantasy Meets Reality by Zoe Ziegfeld
- At the Museum by Taxi
- Pippitiptation by Pookie Wonderland
- What Happens at Sex Parties? by FOMOsexual
- Ode to Hitachi Magic Wand by Friskies
- The Incredibly True Story of How I Became a Cock Monster by Golden Child
- The Family Tree by Courtney McLean
- Recipe for Perfect Sex by Reject in San Francisco
- Dream/Reality by smalls
- Haunted House by Daniel David Talsky
- Stig & the Puppetman 6: Timing by Wednesday Lee Friday
- Divorce Sex by Meghan Scibona