OK, we may have hit the whole “change”/“coins” thing a little hard in this issue.
Next up will be “Stuck”, and we’re looking for contributors! Embarrassing trips to Emergency Room? Times in your life when you just weren’t able to move forward? I want to know about it.
Oh, and I’ve finally set up a Facebook page. (See back cover.) If you wanted to, y’know, you could “Like” it. Just a thought. Only do it if it feels right.
I’ve also started posting each comic on the website, for folks that prefer RSS to PDF.
I hope you enjoy this issue.
- Bedbugs?! by Jonathan Harford
- Where’s My Change? by Aaron Williamson
- Curse of the Wereduck by Kat Green
- I’m Bored by Carin
- Homo Sapiens Mating Rituals by Taxi
- It’s Been So Long by Ann
- Change Gone Wild by Arie Moller
- Healthy Lifestyle Changes by Wednesday Lee Friday
- A True Space Oddity by Carl W